FIDS meets your specialized needs with extensive features and total flexibility.
FIDS (Flight Information Display System)
FIDS is a comprehensive system for the display of flight-related information benefiting travelers, airline staff, and others in airports. Its advanced, wide-ranging features include system architecture built on open mission-critical system (OMCS) and the flight information display system (FIDS).
Overview of FIDS (Flight Information Display System)
- Flight information
- Security inspection information (restrictions on dangerous goods and liquids, etc.)
- Ticket counter information
Airport operation-related information
- Emergency and fire information
- Airport announcements
- Directions to restrooms and lounges
- Flight Public transportation information (railways)
- Road traffic information
- Station, stop, and stand information for railways, buses, taxis
- Ticket windows for buses
- Environmental information